Wednesday 9 July 2014

LIVING HER DREAM

DREAM OF A WOMEN TO SEE THE WORLD IN HER OWN WAY AND PERSPECTIVE

Travelling has always been my passion. All this while, I hv been backpacking around the globe for more than 10 years. But now, I am changing my mode of travelling. It all started when I get to know Zahariz Khuzaimah, the crazy Malay guy who cycled China and some parts of Central Asia countries, alone (and at the moment, he is cycling in Iceland; DENGAN BASIKAL AKU MENJELAJAH http://zahariz.wordpress.com/). I was in awe looking at how beautiful the places he had been to. I wanted to do like him, but cycling for me? No, I’m too old to do an extreme cycling trip. Zahariz told me about another guy, Hadi Hussein, who rode from KL to London alone on his 128cc kapchai motorbike. I never heard of him, bcos I never watched TV nor read the newspaper.
read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chosen Path

Dedication This wrinting is dedicated to my family that continuously pray for my well being and success. To my children that understand t...